Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
What You'll Do:
- Monitor active threats, analyze them and come up with remediation plan.
- Monitor, Audit, Detect and Remediate critical Security exposures in Infrastructure
- Identify new security threats by conducting continuous monitoring and log analysis
- Respond to all security incidents and manage end-to-end incident response lifecycle.
- Develop runbooks and playbooks for alert and incident response
- Run other key security operations center (SOC) functions for Infrastructure: Threat Management
- Publish various SOC KPIs to broader group and drive continuous improvement
- Implement simple automations for Security tasks like audit, metrics collection, reporting etc.
- Maintain strong awareness of events in the external community to identify threats and opportunities for enhancement.
- Evaluate, test, implement and support third party security tools
What We're Looking For:
- MS or Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent desired
- 2+ Years Security Operations or Security Incident Response Experience
- 3-5 Years of industry experience
- AWS experience is a plus
- Knowledge in any scripting language like: Python, Perl, Shell etc.
- Threat/Intrusion Detection, Vulnerability Management, & remediation techniques
- Security orchestration, automation and response experience
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred