Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
- Palo Alto, CA
Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. One of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system today is the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. We’re building a better system with our core tool, Cash Out, which allows people to access the money they've already earned ‒ with no fees or interest. People simply pay what they think is fair.
Other tools include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself ‒ a revolutionary free feature that makes putting money aside simple, social, and fun!
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
We are looking for a contract recruiting coordinator to be the point-of-contact for scheduling and deliver an exceptional experience to candidates, ensuring a world-class interview experience in a 6-month engagement.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with recruiting team members, hiring managers, and executive assistants to coordinate and schedule all interviews during the recruitment life cycle (ie. phone interviews, video interviews, panel interviews, and other arrangements as needed)
- Make certain that all internal resources needed for the interviews are available when required
- Provide expertise with all interview tools such as Greenhouse, G Suite, CoderPad, GoodTime, templates, and innovative methodologies to optimize time and efforts
- Maintain up-to-date candidate information regarding all related activities and details depending on interviewing stage
- Work with candidates to gather availability and special accommodations for interviews
- Quickly resolve scheduling conflicts and provide all involved with updates
- Support the recruiting, HR and admin teams with special projects
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of massive scale interview coordination and scheduling experience within the high-growth phase at a startup
- Expertise in Greenhouse and G Suite
- Ability to multitask by prioritizing and keeping track of tasks
- Have excellent attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to embrace change with a great attitude and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Efficient, thoughtful, and empathic communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Possess a positive, can-do, service-oriented attitude with excellent follow-through on all issues
- Experience with Slack
- Experience with Goodtime is a plus.
Back to top