- Palo Alto, CA
Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
This is a high impact role with a lot of excitement! You will have the opportunity to turn information into insights through analytics, data science, experimentation and help the company convert new audiences. You will work closely with the marketing and product team to help make data driven decisions.
What You'll Do:
- Explore marketing data through user profiling, segmentation analysis and predictive analysis
- Track and analyze results and key metrics from marketing campaigns to measure marketing effectiveness and optimize marketing strategy
- Support marketing related experiments and identify successful leads
- Be the subject matter expert to the marketing team on data trends and ensure data integrity and quality
What You'll Bring:
- Strong interpersonal skills and are able to work cross-functionally in the team environments
- 2+ years experience in an marketing related analytical role
- Experience with analytical tools, such as SQL, Python or R
- Ability to think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, often ambiguous work environment
- Experience with Looker, Amplitude and/or Optimizely are a plus
Back to top