Lifecycle Marketing Specialist Contractor
- Palo Alto, CA
Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference.
As a Lifecycle Marketing Specialist Contractor you will:
- Execute lifecycle marketing programs across email, push, in-app, and SMS to drive growth, engagement, and reactivation
- Implement and execute complex user journeys using triggers and automation workflows
- Help manage production workflows for lifecycle campaigns with internal stakeholders
- QA all campaigns, audience criteria, and deployment schedules
REQUIRED Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years experience in a hands-on lifecycle marketing implementation and execution role with demonstrated experience implementing and executing lifecycle programs through email, push, in-app, and SMS channels
- Extensive experience setting up and deploying campaigns through Braze
- Experience in A/B & multivariate testing execution
- Comfortable with HTML, CSS, Liquid Logic with the ability to craft, edit, and debug email templates
- Solid analytics skills and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with Product, Data Science, Analytics, Engineering, Product Marketing, and Brand
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Back to top