Growth & Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
- Palo Alto, CA
Earnin is a company building innovative solutions to some of the toughest financial problems facing people today. Our core tool, Cash Out, reframes the conversation around payday by giving people access to the money they’ve already earned.
Who we are:
We are rethinkers focused on inspiring fairness in the financial system. We consider the community to be part of our team because, in order to make lasting change, we need participation and input from all.
The Pay it Forward Model:
The world is a better place when we all help each other out. With Earnin’s services, people choose what they tip. Sometimes it’s more, sometimes it’s less. And sometimes community members pay it forward to support each other.
- Cash Out enables community members to get paid for the work they’ve already done - without having to wait for payday.
- Balance Shield provides bank balance alerts to help community members monitor their bank account balance. We also offer the option to set up Balance Shield Cash Outs to help our members transfer money they’ve earned to their account to cover upcoming recurring withdrawals.
- Health Aid reaches out to our community members’ medical providers to try to reduce their bill balance and/or find them a budget-friendly payment plan.
- Cash Back Rewards help our community members find cash back when they shop or dine at thousands of participating stores and restaurants.
Why we do it:
A majority of Americans live paycheck to paycheck and spend more on overdraft fees than fresh veggies. It’s clear that the current financial system doesn’t work for us. We’re building a future with financial fairness.
Join a company with a mission you can believe in. At Earnin, we’re focused on building financial tools to empower everyday people. Do you share our passion for people?
You can help make a difference.
We’re seeking a Growth and Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to join the lifecycle marketing team at Earnin. We’re a data-driven and growth-focused function bringing product, marketing, analytics, data science, user insights, and experimentation together to successfully onboard community members and grow retention.
As a Growth and Lifecycle Marketing Specialist you will:
- Execute lifecycle marketing programs across email, push, in-app, and SMS to drive growth, engagement, and reactivation.
- Develop and execute on complex user journeys using triggers and automation workflows.
- Help manage production workflows for lifecycle campaigns with internal stakeholders.
- QA all campaigns, audience criteria, and deployment schedules.
- Collaborate with Analytics to execute A/B testing and experiments that drive engagement and down-stream conversion metrics.
- Monitor and report on core KPIs to identify areas for improvement.
- Generate data-based hypothesis that help drive campaign strategies and initiatives.
- Collaborate with Analytics and senior leadership to identify advanced customer segmentation and insights.
Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in a growth or lifecycle marketing/CRM specialist capacity for a consumer-facing company with demonstrated experience implementing and executing lifecycle, CRM, engagement, and retention programs through email, push, in-app, and SMS channels.
- Extensive experience setting up and deploying campaigns through complex marketing automation/CRM platforms like Braze, Iterable, Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in A/B & multivariate testing execution.
- Comfortable with HTML with the ability to edit and debug email templates.
- Solid analytics skills required, with a strong hold on MS PowerPpoint, Word, Excel, Google Sheets, and Google docs
- Thrives in a fast-paced growing startup environment and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with Product, Data Science, Analytics, Engineering, Product Marketing, and Brand.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At Earnin, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience, but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. Earnin does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Earnin is an E-Verify participant.
Back to top