Growth & Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
- Palo Alto, CA
Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference.
We’re seeking a Growth and Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to join the lifecycle marketing team at Earnin. We’re a data-driven and growth-focused function bringing product, marketing, analytics, data science, user insights, and experimentation together to successfully onboard community members and grow retention.
As a Growth and Lifecycle Marketing Specialist you will:
- Execute lifecycle marketing programs across email, push, in-app, and SMS to drive growth, engagement, and reactivation.
- Develop and execute on complex user journeys using triggers and automation workflows.
- Help manage production workflows for lifecycle campaigns with internal stakeholders.
- QA all campaigns, audience criteria, and deployment schedules.
- Collaborate with Analytics to execute A/B testing and experiments that drive engagement and down-stream conversion metrics.
- Monitor and report on core KPIs to identify areas for improvement.
- Generate data-based hypothesis that help drive campaign strategies and initiatives.
- Collaborate with Analytics and senior leadership to identify advanced customer segmentation and insights.
Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in a growth or lifecycle marketing/CRM specialist capacity for a consumer-facing company with demonstrated experience implementing and executing lifecycle, CRM, engagement, and retention programs through email, push, in-app, and SMS channels.
- Extensive experience setting up and deploying campaigns through Braze.
- Experience in A/B & multivariate testing execution.
- Comfortable with HTML with the ability to edit and debug email templates.
- Solid analytics skills required, with a strong hold on MS PowerPpoint, Word, Excel, Google Sheets, and Google docs
- Thrives in a fast-paced growing startup environment and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with Product, Data Science, Analytics, Engineering, Product Marketing, and Brand.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At Earnin, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience, but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. Earnin does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Earnin is an E-Verify participant.
Earnin does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.
Back to top