FP&A Growth Analyst
- Palo Alto, CA
Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference.
We are seeking a finance analyst to help us support top line FP&A, growth partnerships, and strategic finance. Not only would you generate the quantitative analyses and presentations that allow our CFO, department leaders, and CEO to drive the business — but you would also help us level up the processes and systems for planning our next stage of growth. We need the kind of analyst who understands data, builds models, and clearly articulates emerging issues in a highly dynamic environment to audiences across the company — in order to build a stronger, faster growing business.
As FP&A Analyst you will work with:
- Product - build business models and frameworks
- Partnerships - own regular and ad hoc reporting
- Strategic Finance - analytical input
What you’ll bring:
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience, including within FP&A at a high-growth startup
- Strong financial modeling and Excel expertise
- Experience or willingness to learn SQL
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, often ambiguous environment
- Tools to collaborate across teams
- Strong attention to detail
Back to top