- Palo Alto, CA
Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference.
About the role:
We are seeking an FP&A analyst to help us take our mission driven organization to the next level of financial and operational effectiveness. Not only would you generate the quantitative analyses and presentations that allow our CFO, department leaders, and CEO to drive the business — but you would also help us level up the processes and systems for planning our next stage of growth. We need the kind of analyst who understands data, builds models, and clearly articulates emerging issues in a highly dynamic environment to audiences across the company — in order to build a stronger, faster growing business.
As FP&A Analyst you will:
- Budgeting - Assist in analyses and business partnering to generate annual budgets and refreshes
- Reporting - Own regular and ad hoc reporting on departmental and company performance
- Forecasting - Lead analyses and business partnering to project outcomes based on new information in a highly dynamic company
- Modeling and Tools - Develop and improve business monitoring tools and financial models
- Operational Projects - Support negotiations and executive decision-making via ad hoc analyses
- FP&A System Design - This role will have input into the design of the FP&A cadence and content
What you’ll bring:
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience, including within FP&A at a high-growth startup
- Strong financial modeling and Excel expertise
- Expertise in SQL (a strong plus)
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, often ambiguous environment
- Tools to collaborate across teams
- Strong attention to detail
Back to top