Earnin is a company building innovative solutions to some of the toughest financial problems facing people today. Our core tool, Cash Out, reframes the conversation around payday by giving people access to the money they’ve already earned.
Who we are:
We are rethinkers focused on inspiring fairness in the financial system. We consider the community to be part of our team because, in order to make lasting change, we need participation and input from all.
The Pay it Forward Model:
The world is a better place when we all help each other out. With Earnin’s services, people choose what they tip. Sometimes it’s more, sometimes it’s less. And sometimes community members pay it forward to support each other.
- Cash Out enables community members to get paid for the work they’ve already done - without having to wait for payday.
- Balance Shield provides bank balance alerts to help community members monitor their bank account balance. We also offer the option to set up Balance Shield Cash Outs to help our members transfer money they’ve earned to their account to cover upcoming recurring withdrawals.
- Health Aid reaches out to our community members’ medical providers to try to reduce their bill balance and/or find them a budget-friendly payment plan.
- Cash Back Rewards help our community members find cash back when they shop or dine at thousands of participating stores and restaurants.
Why we do it:
A majority of Americans live paycheck to paycheck and spend more on overdraft fees than fresh veggies. It’s clear that the current financial system doesn’t work for us. We’re building a future with financial fairness.
Join a company with a mission you can believe in. At Earnin, we’re focused on building financial tools to empower everyday people. Do you share our passion for people?
- Work with the leadership across Earnin to deliver our mission promise: build a financial system that works for people.
- Create the road-map and drive its implementation with your team and the dependencies across the company.
- Recruit other great engineers for your team and help in recruiting efforts for other teams.
- Be the mentor and coach for the engineers in your team and help them advance their careers and do the best work of their lives.
- Provide technical leadership to developers both in your team and across the engineering organization.
- Manage cross-functional relationships with all teams to deliver high quality service levels.
- Support the team in maintaining a robust level of stability while continuing to execute at great speed.
- Contribute to engineering wide initiatives at Earnin.
Successful Engineering Managers at Earnin:
- Have managed teams that regularly create high quality output on top of critical infrastructure.
- Are creative, tenacious problem solvers with a get-it-done attitude.
- Have the ability to work comfortably with a cross functional team made of PMs, Analysts, mobile and back-end engineers as well as designers.
- Tend to be standard bearers who take a great deal of pride in their work and can inspire others to rise up to the occasion.
- Are able to create and maintain a positive, healthy team environment in which everyone is supported, encouraged and meaningfully challenged to do great work.
- Will be ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work themselves on technical challenges.
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Earnin does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Earnin is an E-Verify participant.
Back to top