Director, Growth Analytics
- Palo Alto, CA
Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
This is a high impact role with a lot of excitement. You will have the opportunity to turn information into insights through analytics, data science, experimentation and help the company achieve tremendous growth of installs, conversion, referrals and retention. You will work closely with growth product managers and engineers and help the team make data driven decisions.
What You'll Do:
- Drive analysis informing segmentation and targeting recommendations across all marketing channels.
- Provide thought leadership and data support on the design, execution, and measurement of impactful marketing experiments and channel tests.
- Partner with acquisition experts on optimizing user targeting, awareness, conversion, and retention campaigns, as well as pricing experimentation.
- Develop and manage a multi-touch attribution model across all touchpoints and channels.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive forecasting tool to inform planning, budget allocation, and marketing channel efficiency recommendations.
- Assist stakeholders in setting channel goals around new user acquisition, LTV, revenue, and efficiency (e.g., payback period, CAC/LTV).
- Be the influencer in team members, foster a data-driven culture and be the subject matter expert of the business you support
What We're Looking For:
- Strong interpersonal skills and are able to work cross-functionally with leaders on Product, Marketing, Engineering teams to unlock new growth opportunities.
- 4+ years experience in an growth related analytical role
- Sets short- and long-term goals and possesses a strong internal drive to achieve them.
- Can develop a structured, strategic pipeline for innovation in performance marketing and in relation to other teams’ goals and projects.
- Can devise a sound experiment in order to draw insights from incomplete data.
- Possesses advanced data analysis skills
- Experienced with analytical tools, such as SQL, Python or R
Back to top