Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
About the team:
As a Fintech company where customer experience (CX) is an integral function, our success relies highly on the effectiveness of training and quality assurance to deliver optimal results in support of business outcomes, making this a critical role for CX operations.
We are looking for a highly-motivated CX Training & Quality Manager that embodies our company mission by creating a financial system that works for people. As a key member of the org, you’ll be responsible for the development, supervision and execution of strategic initiatives for the Quality Assurance, Knowledge Management, and Training delivery/operations programs and support the program managers and team members working closely on these initiatives.
You will be essential in facilitating creative and effective collaboration amongst various teams. Additionally, you will encourage customer value through continuous internal process and communication improvements.
This is a remote position.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee the assessment, design, delivery, and measurement of training and quality programs across the CX org.
- Engage and develop team member skill sets to create training curriculum and upskill programs for new hires and tenured team members as well as refine the current approach based on participant feedback and success metrics.
- Act as a CX ambassador and champion to build and manage effective cross-functional collaboration to support organization initiatives and ensure a high level of engagement via strong interpersonal communication practices.
- Assess the organization’s learning needs, prioritize the biggest opportunities, and create and deliver training programs to help us scale on a base of project management principles and application.
- Identify cross-team dependencies and coordinate with operations managers to ensure alignment with ongoing coaching and quality assurance efforts.
- Ensure high quality of work throughout the initiative lifecycle while also supporting timely deliverables based on fluid business requirements.
- Create, design & own quality program, scorecards, curriculum design, and departmental QA process and analytics.
- Oversee training impact measurement, reporting and trend analysis and consult with stakeholders based on these results.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication practices developing and guiding a team through functional projects and initiatives.
- 5 or more years managing a successful training organization with a focus on customer service training and quality (preferably for a rapidly growing startup)
- 4 or more years people management experience with a strong track-record of building and leading high performing teams
- Knowledge of Lessonly or a similar digital learning management system that emphasizes e-learning
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Knowledge of Zendesk or similar CRM tool
- Ability to understand and analyze training results
- Hands-on and willing to get hands dirty on execution
- Passion for continuously improving employee experiences through an employee’s lifecycle to maximize individual and organizational performance and innovations
- Customer-focused with the ability to consult and provide solutions through product, feature, and experiment launches
- Flexibility and adaptability within a fast-paced startup environment through shifting priorities and simultaneous projects and deadlines
- Self-starter energy with the professionalism to service employees, global partners, and cross-functional teams