Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
About the Team/Role:
As a Fintech company where customer experience is an integral and growing function, our success relies highly on effective workforce management planning, forecasting, and optimization to deliver a world-class customer support experience at scale.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual to be our first dedicated CX Ops Workforce & Capacity Planning Manager to define and own workforce management (WFM) planning for our large scale 24x7 operations supporting various channels. The ideal candidate gets excited about using data to influence stakeholders, wants to make a big impact on our community’s experience, and brings both technical and contact center operations expertise to drive workforce management initiatives and activities across partner and internal sites.
The CX Ops Workforce & Capacity Planning Manager will be responsible for taking our effort to the next level including implementing the tools and processes necessary to do so. This role will work closely with Analytics and Finance teams and will own all phases of demand forecasting, budget, and labor scheduling. The CX Ops Workforce & Capacity Planning Manager will partner with the Product team and other members of the Customer Experience (CX) team to optimize and improve the experience of our community and advocates. The ideal candidate will be analytically driven, innovative, collaborative, and passionate about workforce management, customer support operations, and optimization. This is an exciting opportunity to develop and to test different forecasting methodologies to improve forecast accuracy and build analytical tools to ensure balanced SLA across all channels and intervals.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, implement, and maintain forecasting models, tools, and processes across all Earnin customer support channels and lines of business.
- Own long, mid, and short term planning cycles for a global 24x7 network of agents (live chat, phone, email, social media) and meet regularly with stakeholders to align on method and desired outcomes.
- Build forecast models and scenarios to support product initiatives. Provide analysis to assess and mitigate risk associated with the scenarios.
- Lead long-term forecasting, in close partnership with Finance and Analytics, for budgeting that incorporates planned efficiency and/or contact reduction initiatives
- Partner with the operations team to ensure planned to required FTE delivery is met.
- Own and execute against initiatives to support our WFM strategy, including the introduction of a new WFM tool, revamped reporting, and data integrity improvements
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or related field / equivalent experience.
- 7+ years experience workforce planning, technology, and contact center operations.
- Ability to move between the 10,000 foot level and the 100 foot level of data.
- A strong technical, quantitative, and analytical aptitude, with the ability to learn and navigate across multiple systems.
- Driven to meet and exceed goals and expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are essential, with the added ability to effectively and accurately convey complex concepts in a simplified manner.
- Ability to synthesize disparate information quickly to develop a succinct, accurate summary of the opportunity/need. Comfortable with both setting the long-term strategy and making it happen, digging deep into the details.
- Experience with WFM software configuration and administration.
- Programming is not required; candidates familiar with SQL and business intelligence basics are preferred.