- Palo Alto, CA
Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
As the Benefits Manager at Earnin you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our Benefits Programs and Policies while concurrently owning and driving our strategy for the future of Earnin’s Benefits Programs and offerings to ensure competitiveness and effectiveness.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Drive benefits strategy for the whole organization. Team with our brokers to ensure that our offerings are cost effective and competitive and form benefits programs that contain multiple employee touch points over the course of the year
- Educate employees on Earnin’s Benefits by conducting meetings, answering benefits inquiries and handling all issues in a confidential and timely manner
- Develop benefit communication materials and trainings for new and ongoing programs
- Own all benefits data company wide, including entry and integration within our HRIS and insurance carrier systems
- Partner with employees, brokers and vendors to provide a high level of customer service at all times; serve as the escalation point for all employee benefit programs
- Manage and oversee Leave of Absences with our 3rd Party Vendor as well as Worker’s Compensation programs
- Drive compliance and reconciliation activities in partnership with internal teams and external vendors; lead regular benefit audits and compliance reporting (1095-C, 5500, NDT, etc.)
- Create and maintain benefits documentation and process guidelines
We’re excited about you because...
- You have a Bachelor’s or equivalent in a related field with 4+ years of experience as a benefits analyst in a professional, fast-paced environment; hi-tech start-up experience preferred
- You have the ability to work independently to define and solve problems by using judgment and critical thinking, collecting data and drawing valid conclusions
- You are passionate about providing excellent customer service
- You have an understanding of Leave of Absence Programs and Workers’ Compensation claims
- You are highly organized with strong project management skills
- You are proficient in Excel and have strong presentation skills
- You have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- You have the ability to be creative and think outside the box
- Above all else you maintain confidentiality about employees
Back to top