Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
- Perform security review of application design and provide security requirement
- Integrate security tools into CICD
- Perform manual and automated penetration test of mobile and web applications
- Perform manual and automated code review to identify vulnerabilities in APIs, and mobile apps (Android and iOS)
- Develop secure architecture patterns to be used by Engineering teams
- Actively identity areas of improvement within Security with the goal of increasing effectiveness
- Develop tools and automated tests for improving our Security efficiency
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in application security
- Strong knowledge of all application security vulnerabilities, including but not limited to OWASP TOP 10
- Strong knowledge of at least one Cloud Computing Platform, preferably AWS
- Strong knowledge of modern application architectures, such as Microservices and Serverless
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Coding/Scripting in any major language (.NET, Java, Go, Python, & Ruby)
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related field