Senior Director, Financial Services
Earnest Research is a VC-backed data innovation startup driven to change the way professionals understand consumer and business behavior. Working with world-class data partners, we transform raw data into a source for business and investment professionals to ask better questions so they can make better decisions. We believe, in the right hands, data has the power to change the way we work.
SENIOR DIRECTOR, FINANCIAL SERVICES
As the Senior Director of Financial Services, you will help lead our Financial Services vertical, which is responsible for innovating and delivering our product suite to help our customers make better investment decisions. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated problem solver capable of applying big picture thinking without losing sight of the details.
- Building and leading a team of 20+ analysts
- Collaborating cross-functionally with relevant stakeholders, including Engineering, Data Science, Product Management, Project Management, Account Management, and Business Development to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Envisioning strategic solutions and driving execution
- Having a dynamic understanding of who our customer is and how our products are integrated into their workflow
- Helping to drive product strategy, roadmapping, enhancing existing products, and creating new products to meet customer needs
- Bachelor’s degree with a record of high academic achievement; MBA is a plus
- 8+ years of professional experience, including:
- 2+ years of experience in investment banking, consulting, private equity, investment management, or corporate finance
- 4+ years of experience leading a large team at an operating company, preferably a high-growth startup
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); experience in Tableau and SQL is a plus
- Attention to detail; committed to producing exceptional deliverables
- Ability to independently own and drive projects
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal)
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- 100% company paid medical plan options (additional medical, dental and vision plans available too)
- Health & fitness reimbursement program
- 401K retirement plans with employer matching
- Flexible and generous time off
- Pre-tax savings plans for public transportation and parking expenses
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap
- Regular company happy hours, lunches & events
Earnest Research is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage people with a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
Meet Some of Earnest Research's Employees
Kevin C.Founder & CEO
Kevin founded Earnest Research to build effective consumer and market research tools. In addition to leading the company, he seeks to attract talented employees and keep them engaged.
Back to top