Senior Data Analyst, Healthcare Products
- New York, NY
Earnest Research is a VC-backed data innovation startup driven to change the way professionals understand human behavior. We transform raw data from world-class data partners into actionable insights so that businesses and investors can make better, data-driven decisions. We believe that, in the right hands, data has the power to change the way we work.
SENIOR DATA ANALYST, HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS
Earnest Research is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our Healthcare Products team. In this role, you will help launch and cover a novel product built on pharmacy and medical claims data. You will be responsible for creating innovative industry content, forecasting revenue and patient trends for public equities in the pharma and biotech space, and interacting directly with investors to share your insights and analyses.
- 2-4 years of experience in healthcare equity research or healthcare investment banking
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal)
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet project deadlines
- Committed, hard working, and thoughtful with the ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with Tableau or other data visualization software is a plus, but not required
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- 100% company paid medical plan options (additional medical, dental and vision plans available too!)
- 401K retirement plans
- Flexible and generous time off
- Pre-tax savings plans for public transportation and parking expenses
- Regular company happy hours, lunches & events
Earnest Research is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage people with a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
Back to top