Account Management Director, Financial Services
Earnest Research is a VC-backed data innovation startup driven to change the way professionals understand consumer and business behavior. Working with world-class data partners, we transform raw data into a source for business and investment professionals to ask better questions so they can make better decisions. We believe, in the right hands, data has the power to change the way we work.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR, FINANCIAL SERVICES
As a member of our Account Management team, you will manage relationships with and deliver professional services to some of the largest and most innovative buy-side investment firms. By helping our clients maximize value from our product, you will not only be helping to improve, but also to transform how our clients perform fundamental research. You will play an integral role in ensuring product engagement and building strong working relationships through exceptional client service to help grow Earnest's business. As an Account Manager, you will represent the voice of our existing clients and liaise with internal cross functional teams to shape the future of Earnest’s product development strategy.
- Build, expand and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your clients
- Educate and guide new and existing clients on best practices, onboard new clients and proactively address areas where improvement is needed
- Advise clients on the use of our products and make recommendations on how to get the most out of the service to drive the best results
- Recognize and execute up-sell opportunities by qualifying our clients for product upgrades or expansions to help them grow their businesses
- Exceed customer satisfaction expectations through strong account management and implementation skills
- Manage trial-customer conversions and annual renewal processes
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of Sales or Account Management experience at either a high-growth tech startup or a large, well-established company within Financial Services, Market Research or Alternative Data
- In-depth technical understanding of financial services market within the consumer economy (either selling within it, or working in it)
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact with sophisticated clients
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organizational and time management skills
- Thoughtful team player who will innovate to continue to improve the way Earnest Research serves its customers
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information and exercise exceptional judgment
Meet Some of Earnest Research's Employees
Emily works specifically in web development—building out web apps both for Earnest Research's clients and the internal team.
Back to top