Account Management Associate
Earnest Research is a VC-backed data innovation startup driven to change the way professionals understand consumer and business behavior. Working with world-class data partners, we transform raw data into a source for business and investment professionals to ask better questions so they can make better decisions. We believe, in the right hands, data has the power to change the way we work.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE, FINANCIAL SERVICES
As an Account Management (AM) Associate, you will develop relationships with existing and prospective Earnest customers to drive revenue expansion, growth, and satisfaction. By helping our clients maximize value from our data products, you will not only improve but also transform how our financial services clients perform fundamental research. You will play an integral role in ensuring product engagement and building strong working relationships through exceptional client service. In addition, you will help shape cross-functional projects and initiatives to drive and accelerate Earnest’s growth.
- Become an expert on Earnest’s data products and how our clients leverage them to better understand the consumer economy
- Work closely with AM Directors to build, expand and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships through strong account management and implementation skills
- Identify up-sell opportunities and support the up-sell engagement for increasingly sophisticated data products
- Educate new clients and identify strategic growth opportunities to ensure customers are successfully onboarded
- Identify areas where improvement is needed and build scalable processes to manage and grow customer accounts
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree required and 2+ years of client-facing experience at either a high-growth tech startup or a large, well-established company within Financial Services or Market Research
- Must have a professional demeanor and ability to interact with sophisticated clients
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Highly dependable self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- Thoughtful team player with positive attitude who also has ability to work independently
- Entrepreneurial mindset to bring new ideas to the way Earnest serves its customers
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information and exercise exceptional judgment
Meet Some of Earnest Research's Employees
Emily works specifically in web development—building out web apps both for Earnest Research's clients and the internal team.
Back to top