Account Management Associate
Earnest Research is a VC-backed data innovation startup driven to change the way professionals understand consumer and business behavior. Working with world-class data partners, we transform raw data into a source for business and investment professionals to ask better questions so they can make better decisions. We believe, in the right hands, data has the power to change the way we work. We are a new, better alternative to traditional quantitative surveys.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE, FINANCIAL SERVICES
As an Account Management (AM) Associate, you will work closely with AM Directors in the day-to-day delivery of professional services to Earnest’s growing client base of investment managers. By helping our clients maximize value from our data products, you will not only improve but also transform how our clients perform fundamental research. You will play an integral role in ensuring product engagement and building strong working relationships through exceptional client service. As an Associate, you will have the opportunity to – over time - take on more direct responsibility of client relationships.
- Become an expert on Earnest’s data products and how our clients leverage them to better understand the consumer economy
- Work closely with AM Directors to build, expand and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Identify up-sell opportunities with AM Directors and support the up-sell engagement
- Over time, educate and guide new and existing clients on best practices, onboard new clients and proactively address areas where improvement is needed
- Over time, advise clients on the use of our data products and make recommendations on how to get the most out of the service to drive the best results
- Exceed customer satisfaction expectations through strong account management and implementation skills
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree required and 1-2+ years of Account Management experience at either a high-growth tech startup or a large, well-established company within Financial Services or Market Research
- Must have a professional demeanor and ability to interact with sophisticated clients
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills
- Thoughtful team player who will innovate to continue improving the way Earnest Research serves its customers
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information and exercise exceptional judgment
Meet Some of Earnest Research's Employees
Zach works with billions of row of data to analyze, interpret, and highlight evolving trends in consumer retail.
Back to top