UX Writer (m/f/x)
User Experience | Wordsmithing | Human-Machine Communication | Technology | Complexity
Do you love to give software personality? Are you excited about building extraordinary UX? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and faces challenges together?
- Support a global team of UX designers and PMs to get to (and refine) their UI and UX copy.
- Understand product, customer, and business needs.
- Provide strategic writing direction and empowerment.
- Question existing terminology, test for comprehension, and push for plain-spoken alternatives.
- You write with succinctness and simplicity in mind, and always with the user in mind.
- open-minded, autonomous, driven, and quick in understanding technology
- native fluency in written and verbal English, with excellent writing and editing skills
- experience writing content for digital products
- background in engineering and/or technology and have an easy time understanding complex technical topics
- solid understanding of UX principles and processes
You will love this job, if you
- know that great UX hinges on great writing.
- are convinced that when it comes to UX copy, every word counts.
- understand that machines need to talk human, because humans will never talk machine
- excel in explaining complex technical problems on napkins. We have a lot of both.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 38,010 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Join us now and apply online (incl. portfolio).
Back to top