UX Platform Designer
- Detroit, MI
Do you love to solve complex design problems? Are you excited about building extraordinary UX? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together? Then continue reading!
Who we are:
Dynatrace is software intelligence for the enterprise cloud! We have reinvented cloud and application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. The Dynatrace platform is easy, automatic, AI powered monitoring! Go beyond the standard, try our demo!
What you will be a part of:
The Detroit office is the epicenter for Dynatrace Customer Services. The R&D team in Detroit focuses on “Digital Business”. Digital Business is a combination of platforms, tools and services to deliver an unrivaled, world-class customer lifecycle experience. The software services developed in Digital Business range from the Dynatrace product administration portal, to customer intelligence tools, to various communication and support functions. With these digital services we get deep insights into the customer journey enabling us to offer proactive support and services, identify new business opportunities, drive operational excellence and ultimately ensure customer success. The R&D team focuses on a BizDevOps (Business, Development, Operations) approach to software development that encourages developers, operations staff and business teams to work together so the organization can develop software more quickly, be more responsive to user demand and ultimately maximize revenue.
Why work at Dynatrace:
Dynatrace provides you with continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity and innovation. We pride ourselves on working hard and having fun! With a flat hierarchy mindset, you are enabled to voice your opinions, take ownership, and drive your own success. You will get to work in the heart of Detroit, the next “tech-hub” of the US where you are provided with easy access parking to Ford Field. We have an open, casual office with a heavy sense of community, collaboration and fun. A few perks of our office and Dynatrace can be seen below and check out Dynatrace Life on Twitter and Instagram.
As a UX Designer, you will join a collaborative, global UX team with a mindset of " the full user experience." This shared mindset allows the team to truly think and collaborate about the entire user experience from concept to design to deployment. Own the end-to-end UX lifecycle and continuous improvement on the digital business platform; to unify administration tools, billing & accounting services, product intelligence and more. Plan and perform UX research, building insights from both qualitative & quantitative data in
order to inform your proposed designs. Get hands-on to visualize and prototype design solutions (e.g. with IA, user flows,
wireframes, mockups, UI, etc.). All while continuously partnering with product managers, engineers and other design practitioners.
- Experience with designing, shipping, and iterating on complex digital software products and systems — not just websites or campaigns
- Experience performing and collecting UX research and translating insights to inform your designs
- Design from concept to completion on complex user interfaces
- Proven knowledge on information architecture and user flows
- Ability to create high fidelity mocks and click-able prototypes in Figma, Sketch and InVision or similar tools
- Knowledge of front-end web development
What will make you stand out:
- You think in information structures, data hierarchies, user flows and usability principles
- Mindset to strive for visual clarity, simplicity, consistency, balance, and beauty
- Are a team player, problem solver, and proactive doer
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Have experience with or want to work on a global team across different time zones
- Have a portfolio with proven design work
Perks and Benefits:
- Great Medical Benefits including Health, Vision and Dental
- Awesome Work/Life balance with a generous PTO/Holiday package
- Provided with excellent hardware/software for you to be successful
- Barista-Quality coffees and teas provided including Kombucha and Nitro Brew Coffee on tap
- Fresh fruit provided on Wednesdays
- Free snacks to keep you energized
- Subsidized drinks including sodas and energy drinks
- Continued education assistance and more
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
Back to top