UX Design Manager (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
User Experience | Design Strategy | Line Management | Career Development | Technology
Do you believe that it needs great teams to build great solutions? Are you convinced that such teams need to be formed and cared for by great mentors and leaders? So do we.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
- Develop and push our experience design organisation forward
- Provide guidance to global design teams, and enable them to operate autonomously
- Take on line management of design practitioners as we further structure up our organization
- Work on strategic career directions and empowerment
- Drive experience design recruitment
- Several years of experience as a senior team lead or similar within a large Design/UX organisation
- Distinctive UX and Design skills
- Proven mentorship- and leadership skills
- Can-do attitude, team spirit, drive
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Communicative personality and ability to deal with conflicts
- Organizational talent, solution-oriented, and self-reflective
You will love this job, if you
- are convinced that the key to great UX is in enabling designers and their organisation
- know that only great teams can build great solutions
- relish in working in and shaping a supportive, team-spirit filled, better-together environment
- are a mentor, teacher, explainer
When applying for this role please include a link to a brief portfolio showing a few selected commercial projects you worked on in the past — clearly outlining the problems and/or business opportunities taken on with your work, as well as your role and specific responsibilities as part of a multidisciplinary team. That should mostly touch on the process applied to find solutions and overcome challenges, rather than focusing just on visual polish and final deliverables.
Join us now!
Please apply with both your resume and portfolio in English.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 65,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Back to top