Technical Support Engineer (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
Customer Support | Troubleshooting | Software as a Service | Digital Transformation | Cloud Monitoring
You are passionate about customer communication on a very technical level? You are excited about troubleshooting for our AI-powered monitoring solution? You want to join a global leader that enables digital transformation?
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be part of our Global Customer Support team. You will use your product, troubleshooting, and people skills to work directly with our customers, resolving technical issues and problems that occur while using the Dynatrace platform.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
Your role in the team
- Recognize and solve problems as reported by customers related to our SaaS and Managed products and their interactions with diverse customer technology ecosystems
- Work directly with customer application specialists to troubleshoot and resolve platform or product issues via online chat, phone, video conference tool or submitted ticket
- Work closely with our development and product management teams
- Attend training for new product features and technologies
- Exchange knowledge with other colleagues and suggest product improvements
- College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering
- Ideally some professional work experience in software development or in customer services
- Experience in troubleshooting in Java or .NET applications
- Strong analytical thinking with a structured approach to problem solving
- Hands-on Teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- troubleshooting is your passion.
- you are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box.
- trainings for new technologies are a welcome change for you.
- you appreciate team spirit and enjoy an international environment.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 43,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top