Dynatrace ONE is what we brand our transformative customer experience program. We bring traditionally siloed post-sales teams, such as customer success, technical support, and services, together into “squads” with the single objective—make our customers successful. Our mission is to transform the customer experience through personal conversations, strategic guidance, and proactive engagement. We help our customers accelerate their adoption of Dynatrace’s advanced capabilities by leveraging our expertise and best practices, realize the transformational value of Dynatrace to modernize the management of their applications and services, and develop meaningful relationships that focus our customers’ business and personal success.
As Global Product Specialist Program Manager, you will partner with leadership, Product Specialists, and other SMEs to enhance and develop programs, policies, and procedures to enable the global Product Specialist team. The ideal candidate is a high-energy, driven individual with enablement experience and appreciates working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Identify the knowledge and skills necessary for Product Specialists to enable, coach, and consult our customers to drive adoption and value realization on the Dynatrace platform.
- Design, develop, and maintain a robust onboarding and continuous enablement program to ensure the global product specialist team has the necessary knowledge and skills to achieve their goals successfully.
- Measure and drive consistency, productivity, and the efficiency of processes, training, and tools used by the global product specialists’ teams and implement recommendations for continuous improvement across these areas.
- Develop, update, and maintain coaching session curriculum, chat policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Manage and develop current and future programs and initiatives delivered by product specialists for customer enablement.
- Provide project leadership to implement new software solutions, train the team on new technologies, and drive solutions adoption.
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders and establish ongoing cross-functional collaboration with the broader Product Management, Customer Support, and other teams across Dynatrace.
- Coordinate and action technical SME resources for program development and delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or similar field
- 5+ years of technical consulting or relevant work experience
- 4+ years relevant working experience working across technical support or delivery organizations supporting scalable processes and procedures, preferably within SaaS organizations.
- 2+ years of management, team lead, or other relevant experience.
- Experience in building and executing technical training and enablement programs.
- Strong communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to execute under swift deadlines (must love moving fast and being flexible).
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results.
- Experience working with and supporting global teams, preferably in a SaaS organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and technical capabilities.
- Ability to create high-quality content independently.
- Ability to embrace new challenges with confidence, curiosity, and an open mind.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Dynatrace requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks prior to their start date, and to provide verification via the Clear app. Requests for exemptions, must be reviewed and approved prior to commencing employment. If this requirement is not met, your employment will not commence.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.