Technical Product Manager (m/f/x) with focus Digital Business
- Graz, Austria
Passionate about creating a WOW-effect for your end users? Always asking WHY and focusing on ease of use to find the revolutionary solution? Looking for an innovative cloud company with a start-up vibe and offices around the globe?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide and we are operating out of Graz as well since 2019.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. The R&D team in Graz focuses on “Digital Business”. Digital Business is a combination of platforms, tools and services to deliver an unrivaled, world-class customer lifecycle experience. With these digital services we get deep insights into the customer journey enabling us to offer proactive support and services, identify new business opportunities, drive operational excellence and ultimately ensure customer success.
Your role in the team
- Discover new product opportunities by combining customer feedback, BigData analytics of real users, business intelligence and your own gut-feeling to increase effectiveness (be data driven)
- Design use cases end-to-end and provide optimal user experience, without over engineering by truly understanding the user and customer pain points (reduce to the max)
- Take ownership for business outcomes, work the critical path pro-actively, anticipate risks and communicate the so-what effectively to all stakeholders (be a leader)
- Collaborate with international, technical and management teams daily (think globally)
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to maximize product and use case focus (compete)
- Technical study related to Software Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as CTO, Start-up founder, Engineering Lead or Product Manager
- Hands-on Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
- Passionate about technology and self-driven towards amazing customer experience
- Willingness to travel (< 15%)
You will love this job if
- You truly focus on the quality of your contribution to our product
- You appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates
- You are used to work with agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- You are a looking for a non-hierarchical and outcome-oriented company culture with a unique team spirit and start-up atmosphere in Graz
Seeing is believing. Check out our Dynatrace Lab Graz.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 55.000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top