Technical Consultant (m/f/x) with excellent German and English skills
- Linz, Austria
Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where you can blend your technical curiosity and experience with your passion for helping others (in this case, our customers) succeed in overcoming some of their biggest digital transformation challenges? If so, look no further. We want to talk to you!
The world needs perfect software and Dynatrace works with some of the world’s leading brands to deliver this, including Adobe, Samsung, Verizon, Starbucks, Virgin Money, Ford, and Experian.
Our Dynatrace ONE team takes the core principles of Agile software development and applies them to delivering amazing customer experience to these and our other 2,000+ customers around the world. We bring together customer success, customer service, and technical consulting disciplines into cross-functional “squads” with a single focus—to make our customers successful.
This role is based in our Linz, Austria office, where Dynatrace was born and our Founder still roams the office providing technical guidance and coaching.
- Respond to product inquiries and provide assistance to customers via chat, email, web conference and phone (in German and English).
- Assist customers with their deployment, configuration, problem triage, and troubleshooting of Dynatrace’s software intelligence platform.
- Provide customized recommendations and best practices to customers on how to use Dynatrace to monitor the application performance, cloud infrastructure, and digital experience of their critical applications.
- Deliver live demos a wide range of users (technical and non-technical).
- Work closely together with our Customer Success Managers and Sales in identifying new expansion and revenue opportunities.
- Use your knowledge and experience to help build our collective knowledge through stand-up meetings, ad-hoc brainstorming, and team enablement sessions.
- College degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- several years of work experience in a customer services team (e.g. technical support, consulting, sales) in a SaaS based environment.
- Profound knowledge in web technologies and ideally familiar with networking, protocols, and architectures.
- Very good English and German written and verbal communications skills.
- Exceptional corporate presentation and relationship-building skills.
Why join Dynatrace:
- you are innovative, willing to learn and want to contribute to fresh ideas.
- you want to work at a global leader with flat hierarchy and open door policy.
- your are searching for a dynamic environment where your are facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team.
- you are interested in an international and diverse workplace.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 hours per week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Join us and be part of a brand-new, SaaS-driven, agile customer experience organization!
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top