Interested in helping customers to integrate the leading Dynatrace solution into their IT ecosystem? Excited about delivering an extraordinary customer experience? Then join our rapidly growing team in Vienna! After a great onboarding process, you will act as our “named” technical expert for a certain set of customers.
Dynatrace is the global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our unique SaaS approach allows us to own the Enterprise Cloud Market and provide an outstanding customer experience.
Your role in the team
- Enable and support customers in learning, adopting and mastering the Dynatrace solution
- Perform remote enablement and coaching sessions
- Explain new released product capabilities and convey value to customers
- Cooperate with our international Sales team, Technical Product Management and Technical Support
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Several years of experience as Technical Consultant (ideally for a software product) or in a similar position
- Service-oriented personality with passion for working with customers (mainly in English)
- Hands-on Teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
- Excellent English + German or Italian fluency is highly valuable
You will love this job if
- Hands-on and customer-facing remote service delivery is what you are looking for.
- You are fascinated by modern, state-of-the art technologies.
- You appreciate team spirit and enjoy an international environment.
- You want to be part of a brand-new, SaaS-driven, agile customer experience organization.
You want to hear what Dynatrace ONE is all about? Quickly listen to one of our global leaders:
You want to get a feeling for the expectations on this role from one of your peers? Quickly listen to our Product Specialist Tatiana : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kytpycxP__E&list=PLqt2rd0eew1biYwD04l3HM_uvDLWXNqBI&index=13&ab_channel=Dynatrace
Meet our Vienna Lab team https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYFosg09yOs&feature=youtu.be
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.