Technical Consultant_ Italian Speaking
- Barcelona, Spain
Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where you can blend your technical curiosity and experience with your passion for helping others (in this case, our customers) succeed in overcoming some of their biggest digital transformation challenges? If so, look no further. We want to talk to you!
The world needs perfect software and Dynatrace works with some of the world’s leading brands to deliver this, including Adobe, Samsung, Verizon, Starbucks, Virgin Money, Ford, and Experian. Our Dynatrace ONE team takes the core principles of Agile software development and applies them to delivering amazing customer experience to these and our other 2,000+ customers around the world. We bring together customer success, customer service, and technical consulting disciplines into cross-functional “squads” with a single focus—to make our customers successful.
As a technical consultant in our DynatraceOne team, you will use your product and industry expertise to accelerate product adoption, drive user satisfaction, and provide strategic consulting to our customers. This is done primarily through providing in-product assistance (chat), customized coaching sessions, and product onboarding. Through these customer engagements, you will have the opportunity to educate our customers about our latest product enhancements and how to take most value from them.
Since Dynatrace ONE is embedded into our product, you will be the voice of our product as well as provide the voice of the customer to our product management and Dynatrace leadership teams. We would also love you to join us at local conferences and meet-ups to share how our automated, full-stack, AI-powered monitoring platform is helping our customers lead their industries.
- Respond to product inquiries and provide assistance to customers via chat (primary), email, web conference, and phone.
- Assist customers with their deployment, configuration, problem triage, and troubleshooting of Dynatrace’s software intelligence platform.
- Provide customized recommendations and best practices to customers on how to use Dynatrace to monitor the application performance, cloud infrastructure, and digital experience of their critical applications.
- Deliver live demos of Dynatrace’s all-in-one monitoring solution for a wide range of users (technical and non-technical).
- Assist Customer Success Managers and Sales in identifying new expansion and revenue opportunities.
- Use your knowledge and experience to help build our collective knowledge through stand-up meetings, ad-hoc brainstorming, and team enablement sessions.
- Identify, offer solutions, and take initiative to automate or streamline any processes or task that takes away from our first priority—our customers—in order to reduce workload, increasing scale, and provide more value to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related work experience.
- Knowledge of networking, protocols, and architectures such as TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL, and BGP.
- Familiarity with database design, SQL, and data access practices.
- Exceptional corporate presentation and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent English and Italian speaking
- Web and application server technologies (Apache, IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic,JBoss)
- Server-side technologies such as Java Servlets and PHP
- The HTTP protocol and the RESTful architectural style
- Cloud/New Stack technologies such as OpenStack, OpenShift, AWS, Azure, and CloudFoundry
- Service-oriented personality with passion for working with customers (mainly in English)
- Hands-on Teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
Knowledge of one or more web technology stacks such as:
- Flexible – we are dynamically changing and adapting.
- Positive – even in the face of adversity.
- Proactive – not waiting to be told what to do.
- Motivated – self-starter who excels in fast-paced, team environments.
- Innovative – always learning and contributing to fresh ideas.
You want to hear what Dynatrace ONE is all about? Quickly listen to one of our global leaders:
You want to get a feeling for the expectations on this role from one of your peers? Quickly listen to our Product Specialist Tatiana, from our Barcelona Lab:
Back to top