Staff Engineer (m/f/x) - Web Performance Optimization
- Linz, Austria
Web Performance Optimization | AI | Cloud Computing | Business Analytics | User Behavior Monitoring
Fascinated by cutting-edge technologies? Loving new challenges? Interested in travelling to different tech hubs while having a local home base? Wanting to join an innovative company with a startup vibe and offices all around the globe? Apply and be part of our young, motivated, and highly talented Team.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated. It’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application.
The Dynatrace Innovation lab is part of the Dynatrace Office of the CTO and researches emerging technologies and acts as an incubator for next generation product features
For this team we are looking for a passionate engineer and web performance optimization expert who actively drives the direction of our product by providing subject matter expertise to customers, product management and leadership team.
- Research and set up new technologies in our Innovation lab to drive and verify the successful integration with Dynatrace
- Actively work on open source and inner source activities
- Work and engage with our partners and technology communities
- Drive adoption of new product capabilities with customers and prospects
- Create blog posts, documentation and presentations for technical audiences
- Master's degree or equal experience in a technical area related to software
- Proven track record in metrics driven web performance optimization (e.g. metrics like Google web vitals, synthetic monitoring, real user monitoring, dev tools)
- Good knowledge of technologies like React, Angular, Vue.js or Flutter (VSCode, NPM, Typescript, Github, ...)
- Willingness to travel to customers, conferences and technology partners (10%)
- Excellent English for speaking and blogging
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique opportunity to learn new technologies and to drive creative ideas
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 40.550 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.
Back to top