Staff Engineer (m/f/x) - Cloud Infrastructure
- Linz, Austria
AWS | Google Cloud | Azure
Fascinated by cutting-edge technologies? Loving new challenges?
The Dynatrace Innovation Lab is part of the Dynatrace Office of the CTO and researches emerging technologies and acts as an incubator for next generation product features.
For this team we are looking for a passionate engineer who identifies new technologies and acts as customer 0 for new product capabilities. In this role you drive product adoption and technical go-to-market.
- Research and set up new technologies in our Innovation lab to drive and verify the successful integration with Dynatrace
- Actively work on open source and inner source activities
- Work and engage with our partners and technology communities
- Drive adoption of new product capabilities with customers and prospects
- Create blog posts, documentation and presentations for technical audiences
- Master's degree in a technical area related to software or similar qualification
- At least three years of professional experience in implementing solutions on one of the major cloud infrastructure platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure)
- Willingness to travel to customers, conferences and technology partners (10%)
- Excellent English for speaking and blogging
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique opportunity to learn new technologies and to drive creative ideas
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 40.550 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top