Are you fascinated by cutting edge technologies? Do you love new challenges? Then continue reading!
Who we are:
Dynatrace is software intelligence for the enterprise cloud! We have reinvented cloud and application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. The Dynatrace platform is easy, automatic, AI powered monitoring! Go beyond the standard, try our demo!
What you will be a part of:
Join the Innovation Lab and actively contribute to the future of Dynatrace. The Innovation Lab is part of the office of the CTO and a multidisciplinary team of experts working with internal stakeholders, partners, cloud vendors, communities and key customers to learn about new technologies early and make sure that Dynatrace is ready to support them.
Why work at Dynatrace:
Dynatrace provides you with continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity and innovation. We pride ourselves on working hard and having fun! With a flat hierarchy mindset, you are enabled to voice your opinions, take ownership, and drive your own success. Check out Dynatrace Life on Twitter and Instagram.
For this role, you need to have several years of hands-on experience as an operator or SRE working with Azure, Google Cloud or AWS. You will actively contribute to standards and communities, stay in touch with your counterparts at different cloud vendors, educate the team on new developments, provide continuous market updates, build prototypes and also provide internal and external blog posts that cover the practitioners view on technology and the product. This is not a marketing position. We are looking for technical experts in their respective fields with a proven track record.
- At least five years of professional hands-on experience implementing solutions on one of the major cloud infrastructure platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure)
- Experience in building products, previous experience as an architect or product manager
- Knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering, Kubernetes, Container Technologies, CI/CD, IaaS and Cloud Services
- Willingness to travel to customers, conferences and technology partners (10%)
- Experience with global teams and tech blogging
- Master’s degree or PhD in a technical area related to software or similar experience
What will make you stand out:
- Certifications from any given cloud provider
- "Technologist" mindset, using the right technologies for the right reasons
- NoOps software development methodology experience
- Enjoy being creative and show a high-energy with a passion for winning
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Convinced that continuous delivery needs continuous feedback
- Open Source “Influencer”
- Personal website or portfolio
Perks and Benefits:
- Great Medical Benefits including Health, Vision and Dental
- Awesome Work/Life balance with a generous PTO/Holiday package
- Provided with excellent hardware/software for you to be successful
- Continued education assistance and more
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.