Sr. Technical Partner Manager
- Weston, MA
Thanks for your interest in Dynatrace! We’re so glad we caught your eye. You’ll notice that our hiring process have been adjusted to all-virtual due to the global pandemic. You can still expect a thoughtful recruitment approach throughout each stage. However, please note that our team of recruiters and hiring managers are working from home so don’t be surprised to see or hear their family members or pets in the background during their conversations with you. We expect similar situations in your home, too. No worries if so--We’re all learning to make-do!
If you have any questions or concerns during your application or recruitment process, send us an email: email@example.com. Stay safe!
Strategic Alliances | Go-To-Market Strategy | Software as a Service | B2B | Digital Transformation
Excited about extending #1 market and #1 product leadership by fostering our strategic partnerships?
Interested in planning and implementing a Go-To-Market Strategy with hot technology companies like AWS, IBM / Red Hat, Google, Microsoft or Pivotal?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our unique SaaS approach allows us to own the Enterprise Cloud Market and provide an extraordinary customer experience.
If you are a technology visionary, we are looking forward to meeting you!
- Support market research and shape strategic technology partner roadmaps with the hottest and newest technology companies
- Effectively establish, manage and grow the day-to-day business relationships with key strategic technology partners like IBM / Red Hat and Microsoft
- Drive the development of business partnerships from the first contact to a success business
- Foster existing relationships and develop them to win-win partner agreements
- Work closely with the worldwide Dynatrace sales, development and marketing teams
- Master's degree and >5 years of experience as Product Manager or Marketing Manager for a software solution (ideally B2B)
- Experience in a leading role would be nice-to-have
- High-Level understanding of Cloud Platforms, DevOps tool chains, IoT or Container Technologies
- Excellent English, fluent in written and spoken form
- Willingness to travel (25%)
Why join Dynatrace
- Become a key member of our global strategic alliances team and a spokesperson in our Hi-speed & Hi-tec company
- Global Leader in Software Intelligence with flat hierarchy
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- Vibe of an international company with locations in Linz, Klagenfurt, Boston, Sydney, Barcelona, Gdansk and many others
- Work independently in a young, highly motivated and talented team of experienced tech entrepreneurs
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
Back to top