- Detroit, MI
- In-depth knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, COSO Framework and internal controls
- CPA desired (CIA accepted), preferably with Big 4 Accounting Firm, must have audit experience
- Experience working for or on the account of a publicly traded company
- Experience in carrying out Sarbanes-Oxley implementation or operating a management testing program
- Lead Company initiative to develop a global control framework and implement SOX
- Assist in documentation of policies, procedures and controls
- Implementation of improvement initiatives within the global financial reporting process, IT Application Controls and ITGCs
- Development and documentation of standard policies and procedures for financial reporting (i.e. – elements of a quality account reconciliation)
- Lead the management testing of certain management level review controls/management testing such as review of reconciliations, journal entries and financial reporting processes to ensure appropriate documentation, segregation of duties and other control processes
- Offer training and education on controls and procedures at various company locations
- Work with the Global Controllership to aggregate deficiencies and determine areas where the Company should focus to enhance procedures
- Qualified leader with excellent project management skills
- Motivated individual with the ability to engage others
- Interested and motivated to drive change
- Experience with international operations
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 20% of time
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
Back to top