Software Quality Coach (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
You enjoy trying out new software technologies in conjunction with our product. You like to be part of a highly technical team to create great customer experience in a biweekly rhythm. You want to help us enabling our development teams to keep the pace in our rapid growth, then 'CARPE diem'. As part of our CARPE (=Cloud Application Readiness Peer Enablement) team.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Helping to drive NoOps Enablement in Dynatrace R&D
- Intensive Collaboration with other teams like Dev Teams, Product Architects or Product Owners to constantly adapting our quality processes to our needs
- Applying and verifying features in an explorative way in cloud-based Readiness environments like our Self-monitoring environments in tight cooperation with development teams
- Defining and measuring KPI's for quality processes and providing visibility to global R&D
- Guardian of cloud-based pre-production environments for Dynatrace R&D globally in a Continuous Delivery Toolchain
- Define, extend and code Readiness environments as 'Infrastructure as Code' by using tools like Ansible
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- More than 3 years’ experience in testing of web or cloud-based application(s)
- Good communication skills
- Great experience working in agile development environments
- Strong technical background in one or more technologies like web application stacks, application server or cloud platforms
Why join Dynatrace
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 40.550 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top