Senior UX Researcher (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
User Experience | User Research | Design | Communications | Technology | Complexity
Do you believe that research belongs to the core strategy of great UX? Are you convinced that successful product development is all about understanding users? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together? So do we.
In a nutshell, UX Research helps reveal who Dynatrace users really are, their needs and expectations in regards of our product, and their actual customer journey with it.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to serve companies like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan, and many others.
- Help building and executing the UX research roadmap.
- Help establishing processes, methods, and tools as the demand for user research grows.
- Work and continuosly partner with global experience design teams, product managers, engineers, customer support representatives — and of course actual customers.
- Conduct user tests, in-depth interviews, surveys, and behavioural analysis.
- Analyze data from all available sources, and most importantly draw and communicate actionable insights from that all throughout our global organization.
- Help teams define measurable experience metrics, indicators, and key results.
- You have solid experience and a demonstrated track record of leading and contributing to UX research projects for software products (indicatively 5+ years).
- You master both the fine art and the skills needed to effectively communicate your findings and recommendations across the board.
- You are a team player, problem solver, and proactive doer.
- You have a relevant degree in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science or similar experience.
You will love this job, if you
- are convinced that user experience research is a core part of any meaningful UX strategy.
- strive to build data-informed understanding over wishes and wants.
- want to work in an agile software environment based on a proven design process.
- like to conquer real-world challenges and solve complex problems.
- want to continuously refine your skills and grow within your craft.
When applying for this role please include a link to a brief portfolio showing a few selected commercial projects you worked on in the past — clearly outlining the problems and/or business opportunities taken on with your work, as well as your role and specific responsibilities as part of a multidisciplinary team. That should mostly touch on the process applied to find solutions and overcome challenges, rather than focusing just on visual polish and final deliverables.
Please apply with both your resume and portfolio in English.
Join us now!
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top