Senior UX Designer (m/f/x): Apps & Microservices
- Linz, Austria
User Experience | Research | Design | Prototype | Technology | Complexity
Do you love to solve complex design problems? Are you excited about building extraordinary UX? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
In a nutshell, Dynatrace’s Apps & Microservices solution empowers various kinds of development and operation teams in monitoring their managed applications’ performance. With that they can for example optimize their systems and technical infrastructures, track their applications’ health and success, reduce downtime, troubleshoot issues more effectively, and much more.
- take ownership of the complete UX lifecycle of our Apps & Microservices solution
- continuously partner with product managers, experience leads, engineers, and our global design team to optimize the end-to-end user experience of all of its key users and stakeholders
- plan and perform UX research, collect and analyze data, and translate insights to inform your designs
- be as hands-on as needed to visualize and prototype design solutions (e.g. with IA, user flows, wireframes, mockups, UI, etc.)
- you have multiple years of experience designing, shipping, and iterating on digital software products and systems — not just websites or campaigns. Welcome bonus if matured working on Enterprise Software as well
- you are fully comfortable and especially keen to work through business & design problems from beginning to end — e.g. planning and doing UX research, translating insights and data into concepts that form new products and features, designing detailed solutions to make things real, and continuously learning from and iterating upon what you ship
- you got plenty of experience successfully collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and other business stakeholders
You will love and rock this job, if
- you master both fine art & skills to effectively communicate and present your POVs and works across the board — you’ll use this daily to help people across the company understand the rationale behind your proposals, and the complex nuances of design problems
- you are not afraid of collaborating with local as well as global teams and stakeholders — you’ll be part of an amazing experience design group with practitioners in Linz, Gdansk, Barcelona, Detroit, Vienna
- you are a motivated self-starter — with a strong growth mindset, desire to humanize things, willing to own problems, at comfort with ambiguity, and with a balanced sense of optimism and humility
When applying for this role please include a link to a brief portfolio showing a few selected commercial projects you worked on in the past — clearly outlining the problems and/or business opportunities taken on with your work, as well as your role and specific responsibilities as part of a multidisciplinary team. That should mostly touch on the process applied to find solutions and overcome challenges, rather than focusing just on visual polish and final deliverables.
Join us now!
Please apply with both your resume and portfolio in English.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top