Senior UX Designer (m/f/x)
- Graz, Austria
User Experience | Research | Design | Prototype | Technology | Complexity
Do you love to solve complex design problems? Are you excited about building extraordinary UX? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
- Own the complete UX lifecycle and collaborate closely with the UX core team
- Do user tests, talk to customers, and work with analytics
- Produce information architectures and user flows
- Create wireframes and story maps
- Build product design mocks (Sketch) and interactive click mocks (InVision)
- You think in information structures, data hierarchies, user flows and usability principles
- You strive for visual clarity, simplicity, consistency, balance, and beauty
- You already built complex user interfaces
- You know the basics of web frontend development
- You are a team player, problem solver, and proactive doer
You will love this job if
- You like to completely immerse yourself in a single topic and solve it end-2-end
- You care to deliver high quality solutions, instead of half-hearted deliverables
- You want to work in an agile software environment based on a proven UX process
- Your want to learn from a large team of experienced designers
- You like to conquer real challenges, instead of drawing generic e-commerce shops
- You want to improve your skills and grow within your craft
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 38,010 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Join us now and apply online (incl. portfolio).
Back to top