Senior UI/UX Web Designer for Digital Marketing
- Linz, Austria
Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
The Digital Marketing Team is a highly visible team making a significant impact on Dynatrace and its digital presence. Responsible for creating innovative digital solutions to advance the Dynatrace brand, the team’s work is seen by millions globally. Located within Marketing, this creative team partners closely with designers, marketers, and producers among others within Dynatrace to develop sites, applications and, above all, great user experiences.
We are looking for someone who is an expert in UI/UX design to join our growing company. You will be a natural in coming up with elegant solutions to improve our website and digital experiences.
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users' digital interactions and habits
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Sketch and InVision
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of professional experience and education
- 3+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using (Sketch, InVision, etc.)
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Knowledge of accessibility and usability guidelines, understanding of responsive design principles and experience with testing and user acceptance best practices
3 reasons to become one of us:
- People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work
- World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us
- International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe
Please apply with both your resume and portfolio in English.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top