Senior Technology Architect (m/f/x) - Emerging Technologies
- Linz, Austria
Cutting-edge technologies | Real Time Analytics | Big Data | AI | Cloud Computing | DevOps/NoOps | Business Analytics | Automation
You are a passionate developer/architect and fascinated by cutting-edge technologies? Loving new challenges? Then you might want to become part of our Innovation Lab at Dynatrace.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated. It’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application.
The Dynatrace Innovation Lab is part of the Dynatrace Office of the CTO and researches emerging technologies and acts as an incubator for next generation product features. For this team we are looking for an experienced technologist to help our product and management teams to drive new technology initiatives to market quickly.
- Work closely with our development and product management teams to identify and research emerging technologies and their impact on the Dynatrace product roadmap
- Focus on one (or more) of the following key areas: machine learning, cloud-native technologies, web performance (optimization), stream processing or business analytics
- Design, build and implement minimum viable products and demos for potential new product features
- Work closely with industry leaders and standardization bodies representing Dynatrace while driving adoption at Dynatrace
- At least 5 years of experience as Senior Software Developer or Software Architect
- Masters degree in a software related field or similar proven experience
- Background in modern cloud-native technologies, stream processing, machine learning or business analytics
- Ability to acquire proficiency in new technologies quickly and to communicate technical matters clearly and concisely to technical and management audiences
- Wiling to participate and present in international technology conferences (10 % travel max)
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture.
- Unique opportunity to learn new technologies and to drive creative ideas
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 55,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top