Customer Support | Troubleshooting | Software as a Service | Digital Transformation | Cloud Monitoring
You are passionate about customer communication on a very technical level? You are excited about troubleshooting for our AI-powered monitoring solution? You want to join a global leader that enables digital transformation?
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be part of our Global Customer Support team. You will use your product, troubleshooting, and people skills to work directly with our customers, resolving technical issues and problems that occur while using the Dynatrace platform.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
Your role in the team
- Recognize and solve problems as reported by customers related to our SaaS and Managed products and their interactions with diverse customer technology ecosystems
- Work directly with customer application specialists to troubleshoot and resolve platform or product issues via online chat, phone, video conference tool or submitted ticket
- Work closely with our development and product management teams
- Attend training for new product features and technologies
- Exchange knowledge with other colleagues and suggest product improvements
- College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering
- min. 3 - 4 years of professional work experience in software development or in customer services
- Experience in troubleshooting in Java or .NET applications
- Strong analytical thinking with a structured approach to problem solving
- Hands-on Teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
- excellent English skills and good demeanor
You will love this job if
- troubleshooting is your passion.
- you are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box.
- trainings for new technologies are a welcome change for you.
- you appreciate team spirit and enjoy an international environment.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38,5 hours/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.