Senior Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
DevOps | Continuous Delivery | Automation | Self Healing IT
You are excited about production environments and their architecture? You hate manual interventions, instead you chose to automate? Being the person to go-to at Dynatrace for this matters is something you would like to be? If so, then join our team as Senior Site Reliability Engineer!
As Site Reliability Engineer you ensure that our services are reliable, have a high up time and a fast rate of improvement. In addition, our SREs keep an eye on our systems capacity and performance. We focus on optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure, and eliminating work through automation.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
Your role in the team
- Take over responsibility for our production environments and keep them up and running together with the team (eg.: release management, automated scaling, reliability architecture)
- Lead daily / weekly / monthly status meetings with our product architects, product managers...
- Push automation and further improvements on self-healing infrastructure to prevent problem recurrence
- Improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our services (eg: enable self-service for reporting, release management)
- Influence the future product direction through ideas, prototypes and proof-of-concept implementations; also by acting as customer zero
- Technical study related to Software Engineering / similar technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Hands on experience in SRE, DevOps or related areas
- Ideally more years of proven leadership experience
- Experience in Software Development and Software Architecture
- Team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving approach, coupled with a sense of ownership and nosiness
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- you are proactive and enjoy working independently
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Interested? Tell us what you did so far and why you think you're the right one for this job.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Back to top