Senior Services Marketing Manager
- Detroit, MI
Thanks for your interest in Dynatrace! We’re so glad we caught your eye. You’ll notice that our hiring process have been adjusted to all-virtual due to the global pandemic. You can still expect a thoughtful recruitment approach throughout each stage. However, please note that our team of recruiters and hiring managers are working from home so don’t be surprised to see or hear their family members or pets in the background during their conversations with you. We expect similar situations in your home, too. No worries if so--We’re all learning to make-do!
If you have any questions or concerns during your application or recruitment process, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay safe!
This is a highly visible role, responsible for driving our marketing strategy and execution for achieving customer success with each of our customers. This role will lead go-to-market for Dynatrace’s Services, Training & Certification, Support and Customer Success offerings. The successful candidate will develop strong relationships with the leaders of all the above functional areas to successfully ideate new initiatives as well as launch, promote and drive adoption of these services and programs to enable our customers to achieve their business objectives with the Dynatrace software intelligence platform.
- Own the vision for Services Marketing across Dynatrace working in collaboration with Services and Support leadership and other cross-functional leaders
- Develop strategic marketing plans, compelling messaging & positioning, along with a deep understanding of Service offerings, customers [and partners].
- Define & develop effective value propositions, content assets, and marketing programs, targeting customer audiences [and partners].
- Drive the execution strategy for services program launches and market introduction and adoption.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of market dynamics, competitive landscape and Go-to-Market strategies in target markets and target audiences.
- Develop seller enablement and related collateral
- Develop and maintain data driven KPIs and end-to-end analytics for pipeline to delivery of services to measure success and drive continuous improvement
- Experience and knowledge of various services engagement models including consultative and advisory, support and implementation, managed services and customer success programs.
- Full stack marketer able to effectively meld GTM strategy with creative content creation, and drive corporate and field marketing activities for Services
- Senior-level marketing experience in the B2B enterprise SAAS market and/or global systems integration market with 8+ years of product/services marketing experience
- Results-driven, and comfortable with both the analytical and creative sides of marketing
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with the ability to go from 10,000 feet as a leader to 10 feet as an executor when needed
- Demonstrated ability to work across functions within and outside of Services, Support, Sales, Product and Marketing, building relationships to drive results
- Customer/client facing experience to engage with Dynatrace customers
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
Back to top