Senior Security Engineer (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
Are you an experienced engineer with a focus on Web-/Internet Security? Do you want to join a global leader that enables digital transformation? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 1,800 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Implementing new scalable approaches for improving product security and ensuring the roll out of these approaches at Dynatrace
- Reviewing software architecture together with our engineering teams
- Evaluation of potential vulnerabilities
- Coordination of mitigation and incident handling activities, generating threat models and performing risk assessments
- Identification of new attack vectors, development and deployment of mitigation and prevention strategies
- Design and development of software solutions and security tests to automate security scans and penetration tests
- Technical degree related to IT security
- Minimum of five years professional security engineering experience
- Excellent knowledge of typical threats, analysis of vulnerabilities and their prevention
- Deep understanding of network protocols and security concepts
- Experience with securing applications and cloud infrastructures
You will love this job if
- you look for new challenges with newest technology.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial and apply online.
Back to top