Senior SEC Reporting Analyst
- Detroit, MI
The Senior SEC Reporting Analyst will use their accounting experience to assist in the preparation of the Company’s external financial filings. They will be responsible for assisting with the preparation and filing of all external financial reporting documents and related SEC filings, preparing schedules associated with the quarterly review and annual audit, and assisting with the creation and maintenance of SOX controls. The position does not have any direct reports and reports directly to Manager of Financial Reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of externally reported financial data, including the Company’s SEC filings (10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, etc.), quarterly earnings releases and filings.
- Tie out the Company’s financial statements and footnotes using general ledger support, internal schedules, and third-party support.
- Create/update supporting schedules for the preparation of financial statements
- Coordinate with personnel from other departments to gather, consolidate and analyze financial information.
- Coordinate the collection of review comments on external reporting (10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, etc.) from key stakeholders in the disclosure process.
- Coordinate in documenting and maintaining Sarbanes-Oxley controls for SEC reporting requirements.
- Assist in the coordination of annual audit and quarterly reviews with both external and internal auditors.
- Researching accounting and reporting issues and provide a summary of impact on the Company’s accounting systems, accounting policies, financial statements and disclosures and participates on implementation teams.
- Maintain quarterly/annual reporting time table and monitor progress against reporting cycle milestones; continuously assess external reporting processes for improvement of quality and efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of public accounting experience or 4+ years of relevant Corporate experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
- Experience with NetSuite and OneStream a plus
- CPA certification desired
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work independently and apply problem solving skills as well as able to work in a team environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
3 reasons to become one of us:
- People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
Back to top