Senior Product UX Designer (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
User Experience | Research | Product Design | Technology | Complexity
Do you love to solve complex design problems? Are you excited about building extraordinary customer journeys? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together?
Founded 15 years ago and currently counting over 2.200 passionate employees worldwide, Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence — because the world needs software to work perfectly! Our innovative SaaS product helps customers get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to serve companies like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan, and many others!
As an experienced Product Experience Designer you will join a global team of 25+ designers & researchers sitting across our R&D labs in Austria, Poland, Spain, and the United States. You will focus on improving the end-to-end UX of one or more solutions part of our software intelligence platform, working in close collaboration with product managers, software engineers, and other designers. You will tackle complex challenges and help bring the company vision to life by shaping intuitive and delightful customer journeys, significantly impacting development and future direction of our product.
- Own and iteratively improve the end-to-end UX of a solution part of our software intelligence platform.
- Plan and perform all needed research (on users and the competitive landscape), building insights from both qualitative & quantitative data in order to inform your proposed designs.
- Be as hands-on as needed to clearly visualize, prototype, test, and measure design solutions — e.g. with IA, user flows, wireframes, mockups... but also surveys, user testing, usability heuristics, user-centred metrics, etc.
- Act as a customer advocate while continuously partnering with product managers, engineers, and other design practitioners.
- You have at least 5 years of experience and a demonstrated track record of designing, shipping, and iterating on complex digital software products and systems — definitely not just websites or campaigns. Even better if matured working also on B2B Enterprise software.
- You got plenty of experience successfully collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and other business stakeholders. Most preferably at a software product company.
- You are fully comfortable working on business+technical+human challenges from start to end — e.g. planning and doing UX research, collecting and translating insights and data into concepts that form new products & features, designing detailed solutions to make things real, and continuously learning from and iterating upon what you ship.
- You boost very strong communication and cross-functional collaboration skills, in English.
You will love this job if you
- can drive projects with great sense of ownership, autonomy, collaboration, proactivity, and optimism.
- thrive and deeply enjoy working with multidisciplinary teams, and are at comfort with ambiguity.
- are not afraid of collaborating with geographically dispersed teams.
- are keen to continuosly improve your skills and grow within your craft.
When applying for this role please include a link to a brief portfolio showing a few selected commercial projects you worked on in the past — clearly outlining the problems and/or business opportunities taken on with your work, as well as your role and specific responsibilities as part of a multidisciplinary team. That should mostly touch on the process applied to find solutions and overcome challenges, rather than focusing just on visual polish and final deliverables.
Please apply with both your resume and portfolio in English. Cover letter appreciated.
Join us now!
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.
Back to top