Senior Mobile Software Developer (m/f)
- Linz, Austria
Objective-C | Swift | iOS | Mobile Agent Development | Java
Excited about mobile development? Do you want to join a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Mobile Agent Development for iOS (Objective-C and Swift)
- Conception of new innovative features in close cooperation with product managers and software architects
- Close interaction in an international development team
- Technical study related to Software Engineering (Focus on Mobile Development)
- 4 years of experience with Objective-C and Swift
- Deep knowledge about iOS architecture
- Ideally Java knowledge and some know-how about hybrid mobile applications
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you are not happy with any technical solution, but always strive for the best one
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this effect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top