Senior Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
Big data | Machine Learning | MLOps | Digital Transformation | Self-Driving IT
Passionate about implementing Machine Learning models? Excited about huge performance and monitoring data sets? Eager to join a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
Your role in the team
- Implement new Machine Learning models for prediction, classification and clustering in close collaboration with our Data Scientists
- Build prototypes using high level programming languages like Python
- Integrate your machine learning modules into our product in collaboration with our Development teams and Product Managers
- Deploy and maintain your models in production
- Excellent programming skills in a high level language (e.g. Python, Java or C++)
- Ideally more than 3 years of professional experience in implementing and deploying Machine Learning models
- Experience with machine learning frameworks like Keras, Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, PyTorch and Data Science environments like Jupyter
- Statistical and mathematical know-how advantageous
- Hands-on Teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- Machine Learning is your passion and you want to drive your own ideas.
- you are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 45,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Back to top