Senior Java Software Developer with focus on Big Data and High Performance Computing (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
Java | Serverside High Performance Computing | Big Data | Distributed Systems
Excited about High-Performance Computing with large quantities of data? Interested in joining a global leader that enables digital transformation? Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Developing the Dynatrace Software Intelligence Solution in Java (Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Lucene, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins, Eclipse/IntelliJ)
- Backend specialization (big data, cluster technologies, horizontal scale, storage, analytics)
- Independent design and implementation of the Dynatrace Platform
- Collaborate with local and international development teams
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Java development, including architectural design
- Excited to learn new technologies
- Teamplayer with proactive approach
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Back to top