Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Reporting Analyst will use their accounting experience to assist in the preparation of the Company’s consolidated financial results and financial statements. They will be responsible for assisting with the preparation and filing of all external financial reporting documents and related SEC filings, preparing schedules associated with the quarterly review and annual audit, and assisting with the creation and maintenance of SOX controls. The position does not have any direct reports and reports directly to Manager of Financial Reporting.
- Performs monthly, quarterly and year-end closing consolidation, and prepares appropriate financial statements
- Assist with the global consolidation systems chart of accounts and ensure streamlined, consistent reporting and validation that transactions are accounting for appropriately on a global basis
- Assist with providing monthly and quarterly reporting requirements, including financial and variance analysis to provide to internal and external audit, the Board of Directors, and other key stakeholders
- Provide support for the annual audit and quarterly reviews and communicate with internal and external auditors
- Conducts financial analysis in support of business operations, using proper accounting treatment; provides subject matter expertise in analyzing and responding to inquiries and solving complex business problems
- Support and implement applicable changes to Company’s reporting processes and internal controls to support reporting efficiencies and functionality for the global finance group, as well as compliance with global internal controls over financial reporting program such as monthly reconciliations, monthly financial reporting calendars, SEC reporting and other reporting compliance requirements
- Collaborate with and provide training and oversight to the global finance community and cross functional groups to provide meaningful analysis and reporting to support the understanding of results, streamline reporting and drive the Company’s strategic vision
- Assist in preparing and analyzing significant transactions, contract reviews and other technical items to determine the appropriate accounting and reporting treatment; complete accounting whitepapers and present technical accounting findings to senior management
- Assist in the preparation of externally reported financial data, including the Company’s SEC filings (10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, etc.), quarterly earnings releases and filings.
- Tie out the Company’s financial statements and footnotes using general ledger support, internal schedules, and third-party support.
- Create/update supporting schedules for the preparation of financial statements
- Coordinate with personnel from other departments to gather, consolidate and analyze financial information.
- Coordinate the collection of review comments on external reporting (10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, etc.) from key stakeholders in the disclosure process.
- Coordinate in documenting and maintaining Sarbanes-Oxley controls for SEC reporting requirements.
- Assist in the coordination of annual audit and quarterly reviews with both external and internal auditors.
- Researching accounting and reporting issues and provide a summary of impact on the Company’s accounting systems, accounting policies, financial statements and disclosures and participates on implementation teams.
- Maintain quarterly/annual reporting time table and monitor progress against reporting cycle milestones; continuously assess external reporting processes for improvement of quality and efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of public accounting experience or 4+ years of relevant Corporate experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
- Experience with NetSuite and OneStream a plus
- CPA certification desired
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work independently and apply problem solving skills as well as able to work in a team environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
3 reasons to become one of us:
- People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
Back to top