Senior Backend Developer (Java at massive scale) (m/f/x)
- Vienna, Austria
Software as a Service | Continuous Integration | Continuous Delivery | Cloud Monitoring | AI-powered
Our rapidly growing team in Vienna focuses on extensibility and developer experience of the Dynatrace platform, eventually providing a “Store” to both customers and app developers. To make this happen we’re hiring highly skilled people who are driven by the idea to deliver world-class software developed in a truly agile way.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Our vision & your role
- We create an in-product Store that lets customers browse functionality and roll it out easily at massive scale.
- We are committed to deliver the best UX possible: You enjoy working with UX people and understand writing clean code is the foundation for UX.
- You will interface numerous subsystems - REST, databases, queues, and Java modules – and provide a harmonized REST layer for both API clients as well as our own UI.
Our expectation & your profile
- You hold a degree in Computer Science, a related field or have an exceptional background in software development.
- You have broad experience in software-developing teams and understand delivery pipelines by heart.
- You are an expert in Java and can show us real-world examples of your code under heavy load and at high availability.
- You may have side projects / OSS contributions in other languages we use, e.g. written in Python, go, TypeScript, etc.
- You can express your ideas and share your concepts in fluent English.
You will love working in our environment, because you ...
- completely immerse yourself in a single topic and solve it end-2-end
- truly focus on the quality of your contribution to our product
- deliver value on a massive scale
- get every support needed to work autonomously
- learn from and grow within an outstanding company
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top