Senior Angular Frontend Web Developer (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
Excited about frontend development? Do you want to join a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 1,800 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
Your role in the team
- Frontend Development of new Web Applications in Angular (>700 Screens)
- Visualization of complex data sets, depending on your interests (e.g. Dashboard, Real User Monitoring, universal Component-Library)
- Development of new features and components for our Angular-component-library
- Migration to the latest technologies and development of new features
- Ensuring the high scalability of our clients
- Depending on your interest also Full Stack development is possible
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Extensive experience with Angular in real world applications
- Experience with CI/CD automation is a plus
- Hands-on teamplayer with high quality awareness and excited about learning new technologies
You will love this job if
- you appreciate team spirit and you like to bring in new ideas.
- you are motivated and enthusiastic as your colleagues.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Back to top